"The Blue-bell" - Medium tin
"The Blue-Bell" Bit:
"The Blue-bell" safety Carbide available in three colours:
Silver coated in Nickel
Gold coated in Tin making it last twice as long!
Purple which is our speciality coating making it last twice as long!
The Blue-Bell Bit:
- Carbide Bit
- Safety piece
- Medium Grade
- Flame Shape
- RIGHT HANDED PIECE
- Fits all E-file Machines
- Standard shaft width of 3/32"
- Perfect for: Removing Gel Polish, Infills, debulking structure after application of acrylic, infills of BIAB, Hard gel & acrylic
The Willow Range is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits, flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in your Willow Container
- Alternatively, after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you can use a UV sterilising cabinet.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer, or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear, because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.