"The Blueberry" - Medium
Introducing "The Blueberry" our large diamond barrel piece in medium grade.
The Blueberry is the holy grail of Pedi pieces that will reduce calluses and hardened areas of the foot.
Remember its not about a blade, NO cutting but exfoliation!
- Speciality Diamond Bit
- Medium Grade
- Perfect for working on problem areas of the skin, reducing calluses
- For left handed & right handed use
- Shaft width 3/32"
- Fits all E-file machines
- You must never fully remove hard skin. Always leave 10% behind.
- Use in conjunction with a Callus remover. The product will penetrate hard skin quicker and will help avoid generating any heat to the skin.
- Lasts for 2-3 months
- Key way to know when you need a new bit is it will start to generate heat.
The Willow range is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in your Willow Container
- Alternatively, after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you can use a UV sterilising cabinet.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer, or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.