"The Bud" - Fine NEW
"The Pine Cone"
If you love The Anastasia you will adore The "Pine Cone".
It is the perfect shape for separating the proximal nail fold in place of the cuticle pusher. The flat tip and edge is the perfect shape to separate the skin from the nail plate and reach down into the side walls. Its larger size means it is also great for toes and its large belly can be used to delicately prep the plate.
- Diamond Bit
- 100% Tungsten Steel
- Cuticle Bit
- Large Flat top cylinder shape
- Fine Grade
- Suitable for Manicure & Pedicure
- Step 1 piece
- Perfect for separating the skin from the nail plate
- Standard shaft width of 3/32"
- Fits all E-file Machines
The Willow Range is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in your Willow Container
- Alternatively, after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water, you can use a UV sterilising cabinet.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate the product, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear, because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.