"The Green Smoothie" - Coarse purple
"The Green Smoothie" Bit:
"The Green Smoothie" available in three colours:
Silver coated in Nickel
Purple - our speciality coating making the bit last twice as long.
The Green Smoothie:
- Speciality Carbide
- Rugby Shape
- Coarse Grade
- Safety Piece
- RIGHT HANDED PIECE
- Fits all E-file machines
- Standard shaft width of 3/32"
- Benefits are removing superficial layers without disturbing your base
- Perfect for: Removing Gel polish, infills of any product, debulking & a removal alternative to the (Purple Willow) but less effective
The kit is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in your Willow Container
- Alternatively, after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you can use a UV sterilising cabinet.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer, or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.