"The Kossak" - Medium
Introducing our new piece "The Kossak - Medium" .
This flame piece with a twisted diamond burr has been extremely popular in our original Fine grade. So, due to popular demand, we have decided to take it up a notch and create the same piece in a Medium grade.
- Diamond Bit
- 100% Tungsten Steel
- Cuticle Bit
- Step 1 Bit
- Used for: separating the nail fold, removing cuticle
- Flame shape
- Twisted Burr
- Medium Grade
- Standard shaft width of 3/32"
- For left handed & right handed use
- Shaft width 3/32"
- Fits all E-file Machines
The kit is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in your Willow Container
- Alternatively, after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you can use a UV sterilising cabinet.
How do I know I need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate, it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer, or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.