"The Wee Bit" silver
The Wee Bit" bit: Silver
Available in 3 colours:
Silver - Nickel Coated
Gold - Coated in 24k Gold
Purple - speciality coating will enable your bit to last twice as long.
- Carbide Bit
- Medium Grade
- Small Cone
- Safety piece
- RIGHT HANDED
- Perfect for: Refining the product around the cuticle area making it flush. This is a hard to reach area with a nail file & using The Wee Bit means you can manover around this area care free. Its also great for removing small areas of lifting, removing stones, removing the natural nail free edge from under an enhancement 7 overspilled product from under the free edge and side walls.
The bits have been researched and tested so that Willow offers the best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufactures instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependant on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can they use your prefered steralising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time only, over steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once steralised, dry the pieces and store in you Willow Container
- alternatively after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you ca use a UV sterlising cabinet.
How do i know i need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate through the product its now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.