Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Orders. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
Pre orders will be listed as such on the store. Once final preorders have placed Embellished are unable to add any items, amend or cancel. If you have ordered other items on your order that are in stock, they will be dispatched in full and pre orders will be released when they arrive.
- Pre-Order Reservation When placing a Pre-order, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and other billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. Embellished shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated ie shipping address, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information.
- Price & Payment You will be charged the full Price of the Products at the time of placing the Pre-Order. Methods of payment accepted are: (1) Bank Transfers; (2) Credit Card Payment (Visa, MasterCard) (3)Partpay or Genoapay
- Pre-orders are made once a month, Orders a made with our Australian supplier on the 1st of every month. Cut off for this pre-order date is the last day of every month 12am. Any pre orders made on the first will be made in the following pre-order. Delivery of Pre-orders can vary depending on the size of overall stock order, as such pre-orders may take 3-4 week delivery from the initial order placed on the 1st.
- Delivery Schedule Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Embellished does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment is not met, Embellished is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you updates with respect to such delivery schedule. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in Section 4 below.
- Cancellation Buyer or Seller may cancel this reservation by terminating the Pre-order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice that orders have been submitted. If you do so prior to our notice of orders being placed in Australia, you will obtain a refund of the purchase Price without interest. If Embellished cancels your reservation you will receive a full refund of the Purchase Price without interest.
- Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances will Embellished be held liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising out or related to this agreement. In the event that Embellished is held liable for any damages arising out or related to these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy will be the full refund of your purchase price without interest.
- Customer Information We will use any information that we may collect about you only in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions
- Change to the “Terms” Embellished reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason. We will provide notice of any material changes and, if you are unhappy with such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to cancel your reservation as described in Section 4 above.